Many people who dream of starting up their own businesses hit a bit of a crossroads when they have to decide whether to work to earn money that they can put towards their idea, or quit their job to focus solely on their dream job. Sometimes, even with savings you always need that little bit more but it can be risky to head back to work. You may only get one shot at your dream job, so if you wanted to start your own hairdressing business but you didn’t have enough to complete the salon, you may need to work, save and revisit the idea at a later date. Time is money though and by wasting time you could be making it more difficult to get set up in the future. Salon prices may rise, spaces may be taken and marketing can become more costly. If you feel you have a chance at success go for it now.
- Let’s start budgeting for summer holidays
- Top business tips for increasing sales in 2018
- How to get out of your bank overdraft
- Things to consider before taking out a bank loan
- Sorting out your pension plans early
- Should I hire an accountant?
- Expensive Purchases: Credit Card vs Bank Loan
- Create a saving plan with your bank